“Issued in the interest of Investors”
1. Investments in securities market are subject to market risks; read all the related documents carefully before investing.
2. Stock Broker can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of margin pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 01, 2020.
3. Update your email id and mobile number with your depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create margin pledge.
4. Client’s consent through OTP (One Time Password) for all off market transfer including inter depository transfer (IDT) has become mandatory with effect from November 1, 2020.
5. Effective from January 9, 2020, all off-market transfers with reason codes ‘sale’ and ‘Commercial Paper Issuance’ shall be executed only after remitting stamp duty in NSDL Account.
6. Prevent unauthorized transactions in your account ---Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day.
7. "KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
8. Check your Securities/MF/Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Precautions for clients dealing in Options
NSE Vide its circular dated July 06, 2022 has informed the trading members to carry out due diligence of all those clients wishing to trade in derivative segment of the Exchange more specifically in the Options segment to avoid any kind risk/threat that may occur as the derivative Products are not designed for general Public whose Income does not support the trade Position in Options.
Further in line with this circular all clients trading in derivative segments are informed to kindly update your financial details/income with us so as to avoid disallowance of trading in derivative Products.
Our compliance department will analyse the Income details with the turnover and in case of any serious deviation your account will be blocked for trading in derivative Products and it will be at the sole discretion of Anjaney Stock Broking Limited.
Further Please also note that following actions needs your attention at all times and request you to desist from following activity to ensure smooth Operations of your trading account maintained with us.
Sharing of trading credentials – login id & passwords including OTP’s.
Trading in leveraged products like options without proper understanding, which could lead to losses
Writing/ selling options or trading in option strategies based on tips, without basic knowledge & understanding of the product and its risks
Dealing in unsolicited tips through WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, SMS, calls, etc.
Trading in “Options” based on recommendations from unauthorised / unregistered investment advisors and influencers.
For your necessary action and Information.
VG Capital Market Pvt. Ltd.
RISK DISCLOSURES ON DERIVATIVES
1. 9 out of 10 individual traders in equity Futures and Options Segment incurred net losses.
2. On an average, loss makers registered net trading loss close to Rs. 50,000
3. Over and above the net trading losses incurred, loss makers expended an additional 28% of net trading losses as transaction costs.
4. Those making net trading profits, incurred between 15% to 50% of such profits as transaction cost.
SEBI study dated January 25, 2023 on “Analysis of Profit and Loss of Individual Traders dealing in equity Futures and Options (F&O) Segment”, wherein Aggregate Level findings are based on annual Profit/Loss incurred by individual traders in equity F&O during FY 2021-22.
Promoted by Goyal family consisting of well educated professionally qualified Chartered Accountant brothers in 1994 and took membership of NSE in February 1996
What We Do
Equated to investment in any other class of assets, investment in equities is unquestiona
A mutual fund is a pool of money managed by a professional Fund Manager.
Initial Public Offering (IPO) refers to the process where private companies sell the
‘Futures and options’ is a phrase used by TV channels, web sites and in conve
Currency as an instrument of trading is globally the most traded instrument in the world
Together we can shape a better futureSchedule a Call Back
|Stock Broker Name||Registration Number||Registered Address||Branch Address (if any)||Contact No||Email Id|
|V.G.CAPITAL MARKET PVT LTD||INZ000266131||Block-A,1st Floor,Mercantile Buildings,9 Lal Bazar Street,Kolkata-700001||Lb-1,Cfb,Unit No F-02,Shilpangan,Salt Lake,Sector-3,Near Jadavpur Univ 2nd Campus,Kolkata-700106||
|Sr. No.||Name of the Individual||Designation||Mobile Number||Email Id|
|1||YASHWANT KUMAR GOYAL||WHOLETIME DIRECTORemail@example.com|
|2||KAMAL KUMAR GOYAL||Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||VINOD KUMAR GOYAL||Director & Chairmanemail@example.com|
|Details of||Contact Person||Address||Contact No||Email Id|
|Customer care||JAG PRAVESH PARASRAMKA||LB-1,Cfb,Unit No F-02,Shilpangan,Salt Lake,Sector-3,Near Jadavpur Univ 2nd Campus,Kolkatafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Compliance Officer||YASHWANT KUMAR GOYAL||LB-1,Cfb,Unit No F-02,Shilpangan,Salt Lake,Sector-3,Near Jadavpur Univ 2nd Campus,Kolkataemail@example.com|
|CEO||KAMAL KUMAR GOYAL||Block-A,1st Floor,Mercantile Buildings,9 Lal Bazar Street,Kolkatafirstname.lastname@example.org|
In absence of a response/complaint not addressed to your satisfaction, you may lodge a complaint with:
Please quote your Service Ticket/Complaint Ref No. while raising your complaint at SEBI SCORES/Exchange portal.
|List Of Authorised Persons (AP)|
|Sr. no.||Authorised Person's Name||Authorised Person Code (Exchange wise)||Constitution||Status||Registered Address||Terminal Details (Exchange Wise)|
|(Approved / Cancelled)||Address||City||State||Pincode||Terminal Allotted (Y/N)||No. of Terminals|
|List Of Authorised Persons (AP)|
|Sr. no.||Authorised Person's Name||Status||Authorised Person Cancellation Details|
V G Capital Market Pvt Ltd
NSE: CM, FO, CDS | BSE: CM | SEBI Reg. No. INZ000266131 Depository Participant: NDSL: DP ID: IN304012 SEBI Reg. No. IN-DP-303-2016 Registered Address: Block-A,1st Floor,Mercantile Buildings,9 Lal Bazar Street,Kolkata-700001. System & Surveillance (Yashwant Kumar Goyal, Email : Yashwantgoyal@rediffmail.com & Phone Number:9830340795) For any grievances/complaints Email us at – email@example.com
Please ensure you carefully read the risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI. We do not share client details with any third party and do not sell any tips or recommendations. In case anyone calls you posing as an V G Capital Market Pvt. Ltd. executive offering/inducing you to trade, please report to us at 7603007133,760300713
"Investments in securities market are subject to market risks; read all the related documents carefully before investing."
"No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."
"Brokerage charged will not exceed maximum limit as prescribed by SEBI."
Copyright © VG Capital Market Pvt. Ltd., All Right Reserved.